We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2 questions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tim
Tim Jan 4 '13
My first question is I would like to Remove "Search by Name" on the search page. Setting the visability did not work.

Second question is how can I edit the users profile page title. I cannot find it anywhere in the language setings. It displays username but, I want it to display Username | Site Title

The Forum post is edited by Tim Jan 4 '13
Tim
Tim Jan 4 '13
Found fix for my first question. To remove "Search by name" or "Search by Username" locate the file /ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/user_search_index.html

find this line of code near bottom:

"<div class="ow_right ow_narrow">

{form name='DisplayNameSearchForm'}

{block_decorator name="box" addClass="ow_center" iconClass="ow_ic_lens" langLabel="base+user_search_display_name_search_label"}

<div class="clearfix ow_smallmargin">

{label name=$displayNameQuestion.name}

{input class="display_name_input" name=$displayNameQuestion.name}

</div>

{submit class="ow_txtcenter"  name='DisplayNameSearchFormSubmit'}

{/block_decorator}

{/form}

</div>"

and delete, save, upload.

Alia Team
Alia Jan 6 '13
Tim,
>>Second question is how can I edit the users profile page title.

It is under Languages in admin panel. Search by the "username" keyword.
Text key you are looking for is: {text key='base+profile_view_heading'} ( yoursitename.com/admin/languages?search=username&page=2 )

Tim
Tim Jan 7 '13
Great. Thank you Aliia.

Also, is there anyway to set the lifetime of a member login time? Where the script will log an inactive user out after (example) 15 minutes?

cit27
cit27 Jan 7 '13
lifetime of a member login time?
set your site cron job or search the topic about this...
Tim
Tim Jan 7 '13
Thanks cit24..
Alia Team
Alia Jan 7 '13
+1 cit24 . Thank you for answering.