We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where can I find royalty free lofi? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Din
Din Apr 1 '23
Hey there, fellow content creators! I'm working on a project that requires some chill and relaxing royalty free lofi music to set the perfect vibe. I'd really appreciate it if you could share your go-to websites or platforms where I can find an extensive collection of lofi tracks that I can use without worrying about copyright issues. Thanks in advance!
Serj
Serj Apr 1 '23
Hi! I can totally relate to your need for soothing royalty free lofi music to enhance your project's atmosphere. I'd recommend exploring resources like YouTube Audio Library, Free Music Archive, and SoundCloud, as they offer a diverse selection of lofi tracks. Just make sure to review the licensing terms and give proper attribution when required. Best of luck finding the ideal lofi tunes for your project!
Din
Din Apr 1 '23
Thank you for those great suggestions! I've already found some amazing lofi tracks on those platforms. However, I'm still on the lookout for more options, especially those with a unique and exclusive feel to the music. I'd like to steer clear of overly generic or commonly used tracks. If you know any platforms that specialize in offering this kind of lofi music, please let me know!
Serj
Serj Apr 1 '23
In that case, I'd highly recommend checking out inaudio.org for an outstanding collection of royalty free lofi music. Their lofi mood library is curated by professional composers, ensuring high-quality and exclusive sound that will give your project a distinct touch. You'll find a wide array of lofi tracks with various moods and styles, enabling you to create the perfect ambiance for your content. As a fellow content creator, I've had a fantastic experience with inaudio.org, and I'm confident their lofi music selection will help you stand out and take your project to the next level. Enjoy creating!
Spicekitkat
Spicekitkat Apr 5 '23

iPhone着信音 is a ringtones distribution site and music app where you can enjoy music downloads, rankings, and lyrics. Japanese music/J-POP/Western music/Drama theme songs/The latest songs such as anime songs/popular songs/hit songs

DuaLipa
DuaLipa Apr 17 '23
Hope what I am about to share will be of help to you. If you are interested in Lofi then Youtube is like a paradise for you. And if you are still feeling stuck, you can combine with basketball stars this is a good game that can help you relax.
The Forum post is edited by DuaLipa Apr 17 '23
jackson wills
jackson wills Jun 18 '23
First and foremost, one of the most crucial aspects of treadmill maintenance is keeping it clean. Over time, dust, dirt, and sweat can accumulate on the surface, making it less efficient and potentially causing damage. a fantastic readfind thisVisit usread this articleclick here now.
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Jun 18 '23

Hello! When it comes to finding royalty-free lofi music for your project, there are several websites and platforms you can explore. Here are a few popular ones:

YouTube Audio Library: YouTube Audio Library offers a wide selection of royalty-free music tracks, including lofi beats. You can search for specific genres and moods to find the perfect tracks for your project.

SoundCloud: SoundCloud has a vast collection of music, including many lofi tracks. While not all tracks on SoundCloud are royalty-free, you can filter your search to find tracks labeled as Creative Commons or tracks specifically available for use in projects.

Epidemic Sound: Epidemic Sound is a subscription-based platform that provides access to a vast library of high-quality royalty-free music, including lofi tracks. They offer a variety of subscription plans tailored to different needs.

Artlist: Artlist is another subscription-based platform that offers a curated selection of royalty-free music tracks concrete sealing minneapolis. It has a user-friendly interface and a dedicated section for lofi music, making it easier to find the right tracks for your project.

Free Music Archive: Free Music Archive is a platform that provides free and legal music downloads. While it's always a good idea to check the specific licensing terms for each track, you can often find lofi tracks that are available for use in your projects.

Remember to review the specific licensing terms of each platform or track to ensure it fits your needs and requirements for your project.

farhan
farhan Aug 26
Enjoy the unique blend of timeless style and contemporary issues that defines the artist's distinctive voice. best sound Pull up in that new Brink truck banked up