We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The new gameplay features available to players FIFA 23 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas Apr 3 '23

The player archetypes of these are totally focused on their ratings, and it's essential to be aware of which players are yours and understand how they be able to move and feel while taking this into account FUT 23 Coins. For information, check out this Twitter thread explaining how it all works and the impact it has on players:

In today's deep dive, I'll take a look at the new gameplay features available to players FIFA 23 to give my impressions on which ones have an impact on the game, what effect (negative and positive) they bring, and if there's the potential to improve. For a list of all the new features, we'll look up EA's FIFA 23 site. For we're grading FIFA 23 we'll employ one of the standard 1-5 rankings, with 5 being a "great new feature" as well as 1 representing "why did EA take the time to even consider adding this?" If you want to read my analysis of FIFA 23 it's navigate here.

Today's first topic is the all-new Power Shot. This shot type is built heavily on skill , and incorporates the concept of risk-reward that lets players unleash powerful shot at your opponent's goal.How to make the Power Shot: L1/LB1 plus RB/R1 and shoot while manually aiming

When to use Power Shots Due to the animation taking quite some time to play out and the fact that they are expensive, they should only be employed when you have enough time and space to perform the command. Normally, any power shot made near the 18-yard box will be stopped if the path isn't clear because the trajectory generally is less flat compared to more precise shots.

Kudos thanks to EA for giving us an entirely new shooting option which, in particular, includes the ability to aim manually buy FIFA 23 Coins. It's also great that you can disable the corny zoom-in that will play whenever the shot power is triggered. Overall, this is an excellent alternative to shooting.