We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help with car shipping | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 6 '23
A month ago I decided that I need to move to Los Angeles because I got a good job in an IT company, I create websites for another business, although I can work remotely in Chicago, but I'm tired of living here and want to change it, so the problem is that I've never encountered with car delivery, and that's why I want to get advice from small and medium-sized businesses that have used it. In fact, most of all, be interested in its price and find some trusted company
Thank you for all your advice
The Forum post is edited by Martina Perez Apr 6 '23
John
John Apr 6 '23
From my experience the first thing I wanna recomend you when you geting several quotes create a new email box
Peter
Peter Apr 6 '23
Shipping a car can be a bit of a headache, but it sounds like you're already ahead of the game by looking for a trusted and reliable company. I recently used A-1 Auto Transport Inc to ship my car from New York to Florida, and I had a really good experience with them. They were professional, affordable, and most importantly, reliable. My car arrived in one piece and on time, which was a huge relief. That's why I highly recommend checking out this article on their website: www.a1autotransport.com/500-auto-transport-finding-affordable-shippers/. It has some really helpful tips on finding affordable car shipping companies, and I think you'll find it really useful.
elizabeth
elizabeth Jul 16
Auto transport services for dealers provide essential logistics solutions tailored to the needs of automotive dealerships. These services specialize in efficiently transporting vehicles between auctions, dealerships, and customers across various distances. Whether moving new inventory or facilitating customer deliveries, auto transport for dealers ensures timely and secure transport using specialized trailers and professional drivers. Dealers benefit from streamlined logistics management, including comprehensive insurance coverage and real-time tracking to monitor shipments. With a focus on reliability and efficiency, these services play a crucial role in supporting dealership operations by ensuring vehicles arrive in pristine condition, ready for sale or display.