We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I'm thinking about buying property in Dubai | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Anna
Anna Apr 10 '23
Hi guys! I'm thinking about buying property in Dubai. Is there anyone here who has already made such a purchase? I would like to hear your opinion on the reliability and quality of real estate in this region.
Vikkii
Vikkii Apr 10 '23
Hi! I recently bought an apartment in Dubai and I am very happy with my purchase. I have been working in this region for several years now, and I can say that real estate here has a high level of quality. Of course, it is worth finding a reliable real estate agent to avoid potential problems. I can recommend the company https://everhomes.ae/ . They have an excellent reputation in this region and offer quality properties at reasonable prices. My experience with them has been very positive.
Nikki
Nikki Apr 14 '23
I too would like to recommend Everhomes. Not only did I buy an apartment from them, but I also dealt with their property management services. I was very pleased with their professionalism and quality of service.
Aabid Abbas
Aabid Abbas Apr 27 '23
The idea of ​​buying property in Dubai is very good. Everyone knows how fast the city of Dubai is developing. I would suggest you to contact real estate agencies in Dubai they have many Dubai property for sale. I personally know a company called Tamir Real State you should contact them. They will definitely help you.
Julia Crawford
Julia Crawford Oct 28 '23
Understanding the intricacies of the Dubai off-plan property market can be quite challenging, especially for first-time buyers or investors. However, observing projects on opr.ae such as Parkside Views can provide valuable insight into the city's evolving property landscape. Situated at the intersection of Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina, the location itself offers a combination of urban convenience and serene nature, making it an attractive option for those seeking a balanced lifestyle.