We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

All Mail Systems Including Invite | Forum

Victor Watts
Victor Watts Jan 6 '13
Yes I am using this software that you have on one of my sites, and none of the mail system works.  The invite friends don't work, nor contact, nor even register emails.  How can we fix this?  I really would like to use this software but even my host trying to do the other way it doesn't work. 

thanks in advance

Chance
Alia Team
Alia Jan 11 '13
Victor,

1. Invite friends, FB connect- send a screen shot of your app's settings on Facebook.
Are you getting any errors? Or users just doesn't get signed in/invitations are not sent?

2.What do you mean by "register emails"?

Have you set your own email in admin panel>settings>general ?

Victor Watts
Victor Watts Jan 11 '13
It is saying that users don't even exist when I go to add mods. 

Email on invite says email was sent but none are being received

I just posted this on anther topic cause I can't waste my time posting when I don't know if things are going to work or not.

I have tried to add questions for sign up that don't even work

http://www.recoverway.com/forum/topic/8?page=1#post-22
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Are your crons running correctly?
Victor Watts
Victor Watts Jan 11 '13
Well I am not sure, cause if they were not I would be getting a email which I don't get.  I did get one from Boonex when I deleted them out of the /socialcommunity at one site but that was only after I decided to install this script.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
to make it simple, it cron is working you should get all your emails and see members as offline when they sign out after some time.

If these does not happen, your cron is not working.