We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help with my extra fat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Peter Gray
Peter Gray Apr 15 '23
I am seeking advice and support regarding my struggle with weight management. Despite trying various diets, exercise routines, and weight loss supplements, I am yet to see significant progress. This has left me feeling frustrated and hopeless, and I am at a loss on what to do next. I would be grateful if anyone has tips or suggestions on achieving sustainable weight loss.
Mandy Slow
Mandy Slow Apr 15 '23
I am sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time in your weight loss journey. It can be disheartening when one's efforts don't yield the desired results. Have you considered Tonic Weightloss Gastric Sleeve Surgery Clinic? It may be an option worth exploring to give your weight loss journey a jumpstart.
Peter Gray
Peter Gray Apr 16 '23
Thank you for taking the time to respond and offer a recommendation. I will definitely check out Tonic Weight Loss gastric sleeve surgery and see if it is something that could work for me. Your advice and support are greatly appreciated, and I am hopeful that this could be the solution I have been looking for. Thank you again!
The Forum post is edited by Peter Gray Apr 16 '23