We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Teambuilding event | Forum

Janix
Janix Apr 25 '23

I kept dodging them at work now I declined the last one so the manager canceled and rescheduled the event so I can come. He made it clear that he would do that if I can't come and says it's mandatory. Jfl go home to your wife and kids after work motherfucker why are you so obsessed with me.

Rachel
Rachel Apr 25 '23
Alright let me guess the first reply - "mogs me because you wageslave"
Luca
Luca Apr 25 '23
I understand where you're going with this - team-building events can sometimes seem like a drag. Try to look at it as an opportunity to relax with co-workers and have a good time outside the office, you never know what you might enjoy! Besides, you don't want to be the only one who doesn't show up - that's a bad look. I, for example, love such activities, and my colleagues and I often set up exciting outings like bowling or mini golf. And sometimes, we even have corporate team-building activities and events at brightvisionevents.co.uk aimed at improving the effectiveness of our team. Best of luck, and have a great time!