We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

If my Receipt in Quickbooks is paid out using the Sales Tax Payable, then can it result in QuickBooks Error 3180? If yes, give me a way to fix this. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
victoria smith
victoria smith Apr 27 '23

Yes, if you have paid your receipt using the Sales Tax Payable, then you may face the error code 3180 in Quickbooks. To resolve this, follow the given steps:

• Open theQuickbooks Point of Sale application, and go to theSales Historyoption.

• Then, click right on any of the columns and choose the option to Customize Columns.

• After that, make sure that you select the QB Status.

• Then, you have to look for the incomplete receipts. And check if any of these receipts are paid using the sales tax payable, then select those receipts and choose the option toReverse Receipts.

• Later, using the non-sales tax payable account, you have to re-create the paid outs and re-run the financial exchange.

The Forum post is edited by victoria smith Apr 27 '23
dixelel
dixelel Jan 24
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. UFABETเว็บตรงเดิมพันไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
dixelel
dixelel Feb 19
Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Замена резонатора
dixelel
dixelel Mar 12
I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. ร้านกาแฟอุบล