We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any Orkin or pest control guys here? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Clarens Larson
Clarens Larson May 2 '23
Orkin is really pushing the limit on what I will pay for them to show up one day per year to inspect for termites. They want $428 bucks this year! What's the inside scoop on continually paying for this service? Is it really worth it after they've treated the property? It seems like I'm just giving them money!
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan May 2 '23
Here in Tn just 2 weeks ago I had termites showing up under my house. Blessed that we caught them before they made it to any wood. But anyway I paid to have my house treated and signed a 10 year contract for $105 a year. They will come out once a year and inspect and also spray my house and shop for normal insects.
Olli Stor
Olli Stor May 2 '23
Hey there! I totally understand where you're coming from. It's frustrating to spend so much money on a yearly inspection that doesn't seem to provide much value. Personally, I had a similar experience with a different pest control company. What worked for me was finding a pest control service that offered a more comprehensive plan with regular treatments and inspections at a more reasonable price. I discovered AJ Verminator Pest Control on https://ajverminatorpestcontrol.com/wasp-pest-control-sunderland/ and have been happy with their service. They were able to get rid of the pests in my home and have a more affordable annual plan. You might want to consider shopping around for a different pest control company that offers better value for your money.
macallister
macallister Jul 20
If you need a Please control company that guarantees results, we are here for you. Our team uses safe and effective methods to eliminate pests from your home or business. Protect your property and loved ones with our reliable services. Say goodbye to pests and hello to a cleaner, healthier space.