We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Integrating External SSO modules | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Asshu
Asshu Aug 20 '10
How about Implementing the External SSO modules like RPXNOW,click pass etc?
It w'd be better than using Individual modules like Twitter connect and google sign in options.
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 20 '10
There is a facebook plugin for this already. I am sure anyone with code knowledge can write a plugin for it.
Warly days yet as it is new, wait until the real geeks get at it and I am sure there will be something!!!
The Forum post is edited by Michael Aug 20 '10
Emil Team
Emil Aug 20 '10
MichaelK is right. We have some major work to do (like events, classifieds, etc) and all marginal features can be easily written by third party developers once Oxwall captures some attention and usage.
Asshu
Asshu Aug 20 '10
Thanks !
Facebook login is a common thing now and every one are implementing it .We need some thing different from others which allow the users to use any social Id. RPXNOW and gigya are the perfect match for it.
The Forum post is edited by Asshu Aug 20 '10
Ashok Leader
Ashok Sep 21 '10
Could you prepare a guide or Recipe to add Gigya module to Oxwall based websites ?It would be a great help to Oxwall users If they can Implement such a featured SSO module .
Emil Team
Emil Sep 22 '10
If you are a developer or know someone who might be interested, why not create a Gigya plugin yourself? It's unrealistic to wait for small secondary features from us at this time since the platform is new and we have a lot of infrastructural work and enhancing major features.

Our plugin development guide and looking through existing plugins should be enough for creating your own simple plugins.
Ashok Leader
Ashok Sep 22 '10
Alright ! I will try by myself :)