We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Letter of Recommendation for Residency | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ben
ben May 17 '23
Hi everyone, I am in the process of getting a residence permit, and I need a letter of recommendation for residency. Does anyone know where I can order one?
lora
lora May 17 '23
Hi there! When it comes to ordering a letter of recommendation for residency, I would recommend checking out https://www.residencylor.com/ . They specialize in creating personalized letters of recommendation specifically tailored for residency applications. Their team of experienced professionals can help highlight your strengths and showcase your potential as a resident. It's definitely worth considering if you want a strong letter that can boost your application.
sara
sara May 17 '23
I would recommend giving your letter writer ample time to write and submit the letter. Be sure to provide them with all the necessary information, such as the program you are applying to and any specific requirements for the letter. And don't forget to send a thank you note to your letter writer after they submit the letter. It's a small gesture but it can go long way in showing your appreciation.