We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mobile browsing | Forum

Dawn
Dawn Jan 14 '13
Hi there, while my website works perfectly well for 99% of the site the 'send' button is not there when replying to PM's.

Is there a fix for this?

Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '13
Dawn, which OS are you using? which browser?
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Dawn Hi there, while my website works perfectly well for 99% of the site the 'send' button is not there when replying to PM's.

Is there a fix for this?

+ 1 for this. I use Android 2.3.5 and Opera Mini latest.
Dawn
Dawn Jan 16 '13
Quote from Aliia Dawn, which OS are you using? which browser?

I was using android and have also had it checked with an iPhone and it's the same with both.
Dawn
Dawn Jan 20 '13
Anyone?
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 20 '13
oxwall.org has same problem..... if im on a cell i can post and do everything, i can start new message and send is there but if i want to reply to message the send button is gone on this site and every site using oxwall
Alia Team
Alia Jan 22 '13
Even though Oxwall currently is not aimed at supporting mobile browsers, we will check and try to fix this.
Dawn
Dawn Jan 23 '13

Quote from Aliia Even though Oxwall currently is not aimed at supporting mobile browsers, we will check and try to fix this.

Considering the vast majority of the developed world are on smart phones it would be advantageous to Oxwall to look into this, and quickly. You guys are one of the better social networking engines, most people do their social networking from mobiles, it seems ridiculous that you're even debating a fix for this problem
bobbi
bobbi Jan 23 '13
i have never in 18 months using wall fm/oxwall software been able to reply or send a pm on mobile devices,  i have checked this on blackerry, nokia  and acer mobile phones plus is the same for my ipad never has the send button, i can read the private message but not reply,

cit27
cit27 Jan 23 '13
only report what you ask
I use samsung Android (not sure the version) all site working well..(except: Instant Chat notworking)
i can olso open mailbox page
i can olso type the text on reply box  but i cant send the text because there is no 'send' button ...
Gtranslated
The Forum post is edited by cit27 Jan 23 '13
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 23 '13
Quote from cit27
I use samsung Android (not sure the version) all site working well..(except: Instant Chat notworking)
i can olso open mailbox page
i can olso type the text on reply box  but i cant send the text because there is no 'send' button ...
Gtranslated

i 100% same issue
The Forum post is edited by OW Developer Jan 23 '13