We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Development on Oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Vrandesh
Vrandesh Mar 7 '11
Hello everyone,

There are few things which i would to ask about.
1. Where does the Sign In (Login Box) at the top of header come from? Which file exactly
2. Can i add other component box with a list option to change the language of the entire site.
3. How do i include a form in the Header right next to the login box

I would really appreciate your support and help as this will help me learn the software in a better way.

Thanks & Regards,
Patrick
Patrick Mar 14 '11
For the #2 question, I believe when you have multiple languages set up, a drop-down box would appear beside the login box

for the #1, i believe the file is called ajax login or something, seen it when i was snooping around the codes before.

For #3, is it related to #2?
Vrandesh
Vrandesh Mar 14 '11
Hi Patrick,
I realized the answer for the #2 question, although haven't tried it yet,
I will check around 'ajax login' code and try changing few things.

Really appreciate your reply Patrick,
Thanks
Juan Mark
Juan Mark Jul 29 '22
API development Services offer a variety of options for customization, so it is important to choose the one that is best suited for your needs. Some of the most popular types of API include webhooks, notifications (email/text/phone), data export/import capabilities, and more.
Alexander
Alexander Nov 29 '22
Trends in the development of software for healthcare are limitless, because this field has been and will always be relevant for humanity. Therefore, if you are developing or want to develop your own, then I recommend you this company healthcare software development trends, which really specializes in these matters best of all. They are truly professionals in their field.
jessicawright
jessicawright Apr 5 '23

Oxwall is a free and open-source social networking software that allows you to create a social network, online community, or dating website. It is written in PHP and uses MySQL as its database. If you want to develop on Oxwall, here are some steps you can follow:

1. Install Oxwall: The first step is to install Oxwall on your server. You can download the latest version from the Oxwall website and follow the installation instructions.

2. Customize the theme: Oxwall comes with a default theme, but you can customize it or create your own theme. The theme files are located in the /ow_themes directory.

3. Add plugins: Oxwall has a plugin architecture that allows you to extend its functionality. You can create your own plugins or download and install existing ones. The plugin files are located in the /ow_plugins directory.

4. Modify the code: If you need to modify the core functionality of Oxwall, you can modify the code directly. However, this is not recommended as it can cause issues with future updates. Instead, you should create a plugin that extends the functionality you need.

5. Test and deploy: Once you have made the necessary changes, you should test your website thoroughly to ensure that everything is working as expected. When you are satisfied with the changes, you can deploy your website to a production server.

Oxwall is a powerful and flexible social networking software that allows you to create a customized online community. With its plugin architecture and customization options, you can create a unique social network that meets your specific needs. Visit :https://ittzone.com/

The Forum post is edited by jessicawright Apr 5 '23
davidwarne
davidwarne Aug 2 '23
With Oxwall's open-source nature, it has a community of developers who create and share plugins and themes, expanding the platform's functionality and customization options. It has been used to build various types of social networking websites, community portals, and online dating platforms.
Arpit Chugh
Arpit Chugh Nov 15 '23

If you're seeking to propel your business into the future of digital innovation, it's imperative to hire blockchain developer with expertise and proficiency in decentralized technologies. Our seasoned blockchain developers bring a wealth of experience to the table, ensuring the seamless integration of blockchain solutions tailored to meet your unique business needs. By leveraging their in-depth understanding of smart contracts, distributed ledgers, and cryptographic principles, our developers empower your organization to enhance transparency, security, and efficiency across various processes. Whether you're looking to implement blockchain in finance, supply chain, healthcare, or any other industry, our skilled professionals possess the technical prowess to navigate the complexities of blockchain development. Stay ahead in the competitive landscape by entrusting your blockchain endeavors to our dedicated developers who stay abreast of the latest industry trends and advancements. With a proven track record of successful implementations, our team is committed to delivering cutting-edge blockchain solutions that unlock new possibilities for your business. Choose innovation, choose success – hire our blockchain developers today.

The Forum post is edited by Arpit Chugh Nov 15 '23
Markol
Markol Mar 18
With Custom website development service, businesses have the flexibility to incorporate advanced features, custom functionalities, and third-party integrations that are essential for their operations and user experience.