We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Quick Methods to Fix QuickBooks Server Busy Error | Forum

Ella
Ella Jun 3 '23

The QuickBooks Server Busy Erroris a common issue encountered by users of QuickBooks accounting software. This error typically occurs when QuickBooks is trying to perform a background task or update but is unable to complete it due to conflicting processes or system resource limitations.

Read More: 

Peter Groft
Peter Groft Aug 31 '23
  • Make sure that in any open program there is no dialogue box. For Example, a dialogue box of MS Word is asking you to save the document and this is the one reason which leads to server busy error message.
  • Programs like NortonWindows DefenderGoogle Desktop, Vista Security, and Pivot Software Control have the reason
  • You are trying to use selective startup in Windows then stop IntuitFCS
  • Webroot Spy Sweeper is causing this error message. Temporarily Disable QuickBooks Desktop or just run it in gamer mode. For further information check that in Webroot Spy Sweeper User Guide.

Greetings,
Peter

anna
anna Nov 24 '23
I love that you told me about this piece; I really enjoy reading it. I was really hoping to find that, and I really hope you keep posting such great information in the years to come. nytimes crossword