We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Intuit Data Protect has Stopped Working - Solution Found! | Forum

victoria smith
victoria smith Jun 5 '23

Hi everyone,

I recently encountered an issue with Intuit Data Protect where I kept getting an error message that said "Intuit Data Protect has Stopped Working" every time I tried to launch the software. I was really worried about losing my QuickBooks files and other important business data, so I started looking for a solution.

After some research and troubleshooting, I finally found a solution that worked for me. Here's what I did:

1. Uninstall Intuit Data Protect: I uninstalled the software from my computer by going to the Control Panel and selecting "Uninstall a program". I then selected Intuit Data Protect and clicked "Uninstall".

2. Reinstall Intuit Data Protect: I downloaded the latest version of Intuit Data Protect from the Intuit website and installed it on my computer.

3. Run Intuit Data Protect as an administrator: After installing the software, I right-clicked on the Intuit Data Protect icon and selected "Run as administrator". This seemed to resolve the issue for me.

I'm not sure what caused the issue in the first place, but these steps seemed to do the trick. I hope this solution helps anyone else who might be experiencing the same issue! or if you need help you can call experts attoll-free number +1-(855)-955-1942.