We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Aliia assistance please :) | Forum

Lisa
Lisa Jan 15 '13

Hi Aliia,

We have TWO open conversations regarding issues you said you were helping me with but you are not responding to me any longer without any explanation. I think it might be because of the notifications problem here at oxwall.org so I'm reaching out to you this way.

Apologies for any inconvenience but I really need a response.

Thanks,

Lisa

The Forum post is edited by Lisa Jan 22 '13
Lisa
Lisa Jan 17 '13

Following up...

Alia Team
Alia Jan 18 '13
Lisa, sorry for the delay in replying to you. I am checking PMs now.
Lisa
Lisa Jan 21 '13

There was more than one PM conversation ongoing. I've just replied (again) to both. Please get back to me when you can.

tracy
tracy Jan 21 '13
i feel sorry for aliia, this theme is free and she probably has a life too beyond oxwall, i guess we should be happy that she is even helping us at all.
Lisa
Lisa Jan 22 '13

Hi Tracy and Aliia, I hope I'm not coming across angry or rude?? :( I'm not trying to.

I appreciate everyone's help. I have a couple issues that have been ongoing for more than 6 months so am somewhat frustrated but I always appreciate everyone's time and help. My only reason for checking in here was there have been some notification issues and so I assumed that Aliia wasn't getting my PM notifications since it doesn't seem like her not to respond at all. :)

I am very grateful to everyone in this community both Oxwall Team people and other members who have and continue to help me.

But -- Please understand that when you are running a business that relies on software that advertises it has support, and you start to lose members (customers) when things are broken, some frustration is normal and to be expected. However, it is never my intention to be rude or unappreciative.