We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Common Causes of QuickBooks Error PS038 and How to Fix Them | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
smithroy
smithroy Jun 16 '23

If you are encountering QuickBooks Payroll Error PS038, don't worry, there are a few steps you can take to fix it. This error usually occurs when you are trying to update or download payroll in QuickBooks. Here are some troubleshooting tips you can follow:

1. Update QuickBooks: Make sure you are running the latest version of QuickBooks. If you have an older version, update it to the latest version and try again.

2. Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is working properly. Slow or unstable internet can cause errors when downloading or updating QuickBooks payroll.

3. Verify your payroll subscription: Ensure that your payroll subscription is active and up-to-date. If it has expired, renew it and try again.

4. Run the QuickBooks File Doctor: This tool can help you diagnose and fix issues with your QuickBooks company file. Download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor to see if it can fix the PS038 error.

5. Contact QuickBooks support: If none of the above steps work, you can get in touch with QuickBooks support for further assistance. They may be able to provide a more specific solution based on your particular situation.

I hope these tips help you resolve the How To Fix QuicKbooks Payroll Error Ps038 If you have any questions or additional tips, please feel free to share them here.

The Forum post is edited by smithroy Jun 16 '23
Mitchell Thornton
I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Kissimmee Pest Control
Mitchell Thornton
Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... Orlando Pest Control
Mitchell Thornton
I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: Oviedo Pest Control
Mitchell Thornton
Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. Tampa Pest Control