We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mac M1 and installing Windows 11 in Parallels | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Clarens Larson
Clarens Larson Jun 21 '23
Another forum I am on has a user that is trying to install Windows 11 in Parallels on their M1 Mac. Has anyone got any ideas on if this is possible?

The Microsoft FAQ for Windows 11 does not list the M1 chip as compatible with Windows 11. But then again, it says my 5 year old Windows laptop with intel i5-5200U is not compatible????
William Hopster
William Hopster Jun 21 '23
Although my response might be a bit late, it could still benefit others with the same question. Regarding installing Windows 11 in Parallels on an M1 Mac, it's worth noting that Microsoft's FAQ doesn't list the M1 chip as compatible.
However, there's always a chance that it could work with some tweaking or unofficial methods. The M1 architecture and Windows 11 requirements might have some compatibility challenges.
I suggest checking out the Windows key Reddit sub for more specific insights or experiences from users who have attempted this on their M1 Mac. They might have some workarounds or alternative solutions to share.
The Forum post is edited by William Hopster Jun 21 '23
frederickgragg
Introducing the ultimate solution to mastering Salesforce ADM-201 certification - our meticulously crafted Salesforce ADM-201 Dumps Questions and Answers [2024]! Elevate your preparation with comprehensive and up-to-date material designed to align perfectly with the latest exam trends. Dive into a rich repository of practice questions meticulously curated to mirror the actual exam environment, empowering you to tackle any challenge with confidence. Our expertly crafted answers provide invaluable insights, ensuring a deep understanding of key concepts. Stay ahead of the curve and maximize your chances of success with our premium ADM-201 study resource. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your Salesforce journey, our dumps offer unparalleled value, enabling you to excel in your certification endeavors. Don't leave your success to chance - invest in excellence with our ADM-201 Dumps Questions and Answers [2024] today!