We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

D7 and travel insurance timing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pawl Kerson
Pawl Kerson Jun 22 '23

I have purchased travel insurance to cover 130 days.  However, my plans have changed somewhat.  

Originally I planned to travel to Portugal with a D7.  That plan has been thwarted and I now plan to submit D7 application, travel to Portugal and then return to the US for my visa.  

Shouldn't I amend the travel insurance to cover the SECOND trip here, after the D7 is issued?

Wale Canaty
Wale Canaty Jun 22 '23
We purchased the travel insurance to just meet the VFS requirement
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Jun 22 '23
I'm not an expert in travel insurance, so it might be a good idea to contact your insurance provider and discuss the situation with them. They can guide you on whether you must amend your policy to cover the second trip after your D7 visa is issued. I also had a drastic change of plans recently and decided to fly to Manuel Antonio in Costa Rica instead of Portugal, which I found on https://sicomono.com/ because of the amazing wildlife there. And my agent handled all the nuances of the visa, so I didn't have to overpay. It's always better to be covered and have the right insurance.
farhan
farhan Jan 23
Making my travel easy and stress-free with my services, I guide myself through each step, from online check-ins to navigating city check-ins. The Job of Business Consultants in Dubai in 2024
Ania Queen
Ania Queen Feb 11

Specifically focusing on the metro system, the Barcelona Metro Card component of the hola card Travel Card offers an invaluable tool for navigating the city. The metro in Barcelona is known for its efficiency, cleanliness, and extensive network that connects not just the tourist hotspots but also lesser-known gems across the city. For those looking to explore beyond the surface, having unlimited access to the metro opens up a world of local neighborhoods, markets, and parks, each with its own unique character and story.

farhan
farhan Mar 2
I provide insider tips on cultural norms and traditions, empowering you to navigate unfamiliar territories with confidence. Linguistic Landscape of Djibouti: A Melting Pot of Languages
farhan
farhan Mar 4
Sanchi, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is home to the iconic Sanchi Stupa and other ancient Buddhist monuments dating back to the 3rd century BCE. 7 days itinerary for Madhya Pradesh
MatthewMorgan
Backup & Recovery Strategies Do Matter. In today's digital age, safeguarding data is paramount. Whether for personal use or business operations, having robust backup and recovery strategies ensures resilience against unexpected data loss or system failures. Mpyrean.com offers invaluable insights and solutions in this realm, emphasizing the importance of proactive measures to mitigate risks and ensure data continuity. Protecting data is safeguarding the future.
farhan
farhan Apr 15
Whether you're a seasoned traveler or embarking on your first international journey, I'm here to support you every step of the way. https://travlingo.com/