We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

American Home Shield | Forum

max
max Jun 23 '23
Are I Will check American Home Shield reviews reviews a good basis for selecting companies to purchase?
NickSun
NickSun Jun 23 '23
I filed a claim for my washing machine. The company contacted me and said that they were going to complete the virtual visits with me at 7:00 and 8:00. However, I asked a technician to come out and complete a home visit to see exactly what was wrong with the washing machine. The technician American Home Shield reviews came to my house and was very rude. The man only took a picture of the washing machine. My husband tried to explain the signals the washing machine was making and the man left the house, not caring about the information they were trying to convey. When my husband tried to get the attention of the technicians, he left without recognizing my husband. The car windows were down and my husband spoke loud enough to be heard. I immediately called the office and told them what happened during the service call. The representative assured me that there had been an escalation in this matter.