We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Автообновление. | Forum

Banaмba
Banaмba Jan 18 '13
У меня в админке в  1.4.0 (5130) не было видно обновления. Я запустил через адресную строку браузера, на клоне сайта ***/ow_updates/index.php и потом ***/ow_cron/run.php

Автообновление появилось в админке. Может быть кому и пригодится. 

Обновился до 1.5.1 (6093), все отлично, сижу, обновляю плагины, тоже через авто, и пока на клоне только.

..кстати через ftp так и не смог пока, ошибка 500 после обновления.

The Forum post is edited by Banaмba Jan 18 '13
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog! webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
Persevere! I’m guessing you’ll won’t worry if I browse around your website a tad more. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.. get paid doing tasks
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Your blog is amazing dude. i love to visit it everyday. very nice layout and content . website
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
After study several of the blog posts on your internet site now, we really such as your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and are checking back soon. Pls look at my web site likewise and told me how you feel. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Sweet web site , super design , real clean and utilise pleasant. login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
We choose our joys and griefs long before we experience them. Fintech Zoom
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
Some truly interesting information, well written and broadly speaking user pleasant. 78win.li