We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FT sexual harassment report | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pawl Kerson
Pawl Kerson Jun 27 '23
I do not post much on TM, as I haven't had the confidence due to some replies I received in the past, over a minor issue I had with my 4/4. I send more PM's as I feel more comfortable with certain TM members.

However, when I read on here:

"losing you from the TM inner circle"

The inner circle ? am I reading into this wrong? to me the inner circle is a group of people within a larger group who have a lot of power, influence, or special information ?
Kelvin Faulkner
Kelvin Faulkner Jun 27 '23
Remember, everyone's entitled to their opinions, but it's important to focus on constructive and supportive interactions.
Seamus Castillo
Seamus Castillo Jun 27 '23
Regarding the "inner circle" comment, it could be a figure of speech implying a close-knit group rather than one with power or influence. Don't read too much into it. Still, if you ever need help or information on digital forensics or sextortion, you can check out https://www.digitalforensics.com/sextortion. Keep engaging with the community, and don't hesitate to reach out to trusted TM members via PM. Your voice matters!