We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What are some good online tutoring sites? | Forum

max
max Jun 28 '23
In my experience, I have come across a lot of such sites and software. So far, I can suggest LiveBoard as the best option. It encompasses all the essentials, provides tutorials, has regular updates, and recently announced two great additions to its app: tutor profile integrations and students’ payment method addition. Honestly, it is becoming more convenient for me as a tutor because you don't need to go anywhere else anymore. It is like the ''Google'' of tutoring software - it has everything. With LiveBoard, you can record your classes, use it as an interactive and collaborative whiteboard, draw graphs and insert images. You can create endless boards and check your student's engagement with the activity log that LiveBoard has; plus, it's convenient to use from all devices.
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Jun 28 '23
Howdy you all! After a lot of consideration, I made the life-changing decision to attend Oxford, even though I knew it would be very difficult for me. Fortunately, I found a great tutor on https://oxbridgemind.co.uk/our-programmes/nat-sci/ who not only helped me get into the university but also supported me during my studies.
Hope, my answer will help you with entreing Oxford or Cambridge.
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Rull Jun 28 '23