We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

compatible with 1.5.1? - Firewall ver.1.0 | Forum

ben
ben Jan 18 '13
Is this compatible with 1.5.1? where did you redirect the url if blocked by default? do you update regularly with updating oxwall?

thanks
The Forum post is edited by ben Jan 18 '13
aron
aron Jan 18 '13

- They try to plug-ins were up to date.

- I am currently working on updating all the plugins to OXWALL 1.5.x (most of them are already "Oxwall 1.5 READY".

- Firewall plug-in not tested yest, but should work. (Admin set the URL to which to divert, Admin set access rules also ...)
- In all plugins is topic named: "README FIRST" - There is always the most important information about each of the plugins

ben
ben Jan 18 '13
I need this firewall to block hostname and IP and i need you to make sure your firewall plugins working and ready for 1.5.1. Waiting for your update before i buy this. Firewall is great plugins idea. If you want me to test it for you, you must make it available for free :D
aron
aron Jan 18 '13
OK. but first i must finished plug-in "FanPage" : http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/295 ,then next will "Firewall"
aron
aron Jan 22 '13
Curent is "OXWALL 1.5 READY"
ben
ben Jan 22 '13
Perfecto, good job buddy, and dont forget to keep updating
ben
ben Jan 22 '13
I really hope you can show user hostname too
ben
ben Jan 25 '13
Hi aron,

How to block IP range?
aron
aron Jan 28 '13
It should work like this:

If you have blocking range IP from: 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.255 then write as "blocking IP" only: 192.168.1.
P.S.As "range" You can block IP class

Jonathan
Jonathan Aug 4 '14
Hi. Does this plugin work with the 1.7 version ?
You do not have permission to reply this topic