We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Surprise finding in Penang Restaurant | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Jul 3 '23

So today we went to a restaurant in Penang restaurant for dinner. My wife told me there is some big speakers in the restaurant and I thought they are discos big speakers. But actually no, they are following speakers. Unfortunately they were not playing at that time so I back to my seat and having dinner. 

4DD8D931-CF2F-454E-9D2A-C6D97417F3FD.jpeg

ECDCA813-737F-4065-A90F-5096CE5E0376.jpeg

John
John Jul 3 '23

Then I found more speakers in the next room, as following. Then I found the tape and turntable as well. That drives me crazy, some audiophile in Penang restaurant :D 

Can people identify all the speakers and equipments? Of course Passlabs and audio research, that’s too easy. What are the rest of them?

90E1E1F0-B8D2-4A81-8427-1C79719387FF.jpeg

A00AFDC4-C198-4B70-A446-737E08E3D20F.jpeg

79FC0651-8D50-4A11-A4F2-61EF847682C1.jpeg

EF5B9A45-907E-41AD-ACA3-18D72A30D99A.jpeg

Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Jul 3 '23
Not a bad set up for a restaurant. Wonder what the owner's personal system is like...
Amelia Pipers
Amelia Pipers Jul 3 '23
It sounds like a wonderful place to visit. I've always been fascinated by its rich cultural heritage and delicious food. It's great to hear that despite the busyness of the city, Penang still maintains a relaxed vibe compared to Singapore. The friendly and helpful nature of the people there must make the experience even more enjoyable. It's unfortunate that the current pandemic has impacted businesses in the area, including the restaurant scene. I hope they can recover soon.I love exploring new dining spots, especially when it comes to Asian cuisine. If you ever find yourself in Auckland. I recommend you try the asian restaurant auckland cbd The flavors and ambiance are absolutely amazing.
The Forum post is edited by Amelia Pipers Jul 3 '23
davidpanda
davidpanda Aug 31 '23
After joining this group, I learned more information from you. Surveys are the best tool to gather feedback from customers. Nowadays, Panda Express is conducting a survey program on Pandaexpress.com feedback to know the satisfaction of customers. In return, they are giving free meal coupons to survey participants.
The Forum post is edited by davidpanda Aug 31 '23