We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Downloading software | Forum

Michiel Basson
Michiel Basson Aug 5 '10
Hi, Im trying to download the new Oxwall software but it downloads at 300bites and when it hits 1Mb it stops downloading and says Server error.
Ive tried downloading it a few times and does the same everytime.
Is there another faster link I can download it from?

Regards
Den Team
Den Aug 5 '10
Hello
Could you try to download the software one more time, and attach a screenshot if the error appears again?
Balar Vi
Balar Vi Dec 1 '22

Of course, custom software can be used in any area, no matter your work. But some organizations cannot get by with ready-made solutions, so for them, the question of choosing between creating and buying an application is not worth it more bespoke software development

Gray serena
Gray serena Dec 5 '22

Your post touched me a lot and helped me a lot. If you have any questions, please visit my site and read what kind of posts I am posting. I am sure it will be interesting waffle game

Gidget Draper
Gidget Draper Dec 5 '22
You should contact the support team or try another browser for downloads. 
axelbrooks
axelbrooks May 11 '23
I'vebeendownloadingsoftwareforyears,andI'vefoundthatthebestwaytomakesureI'mgettingthelatestversionistogodirectlytothedeveloper'swebsite.ThatwayIknowI'mgettingthemostup-to-dateversionofthesoftware.I recently made a purchase from Ecokeys and am extremely pleased with it. The items were of excellent quality, arrived swiftly, and were wrapped well. Also, I like how friendly and efficient their customer service was. I would recommend Ecokeys to others as a fantastic store to shop at.
The Forum post is edited by axelbrooks May 11 '23
SANDHYA SINGHNIA
SANDHYA SINGHNIA Aug 2 '23
Its great to use Oxwall software we are great boom barrier dealer in Bhubaneswar,Odisha along with SKN access control software and automatic boom barrier manufacturing can make your access control system more stable.Its use for parking and toll operations.
The Forum post is edited by SANDHYA SINGHNIA Aug 2 '23
Attachments:
  PARKING BOOM BARRIER.pdf (383Kb)