We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Web3. Can someone explain what it is exactly and how it differs from Web2? | Forum

ben
ben Jul 9 '23
Hey everyone! I'm new to the tech industry and I keep hearing about this thing called Web3. Can someone explain what it is exactly and how it differs from Web2? I'm trying to understand the concept and its potential implications. Are there any specific resources or articles you recommend for learning more about Web3? Thanks in advance!
lora
lora Jul 9 '23
Hi there! Web3 refers to the next generation of the internet that aims to decentralize control and empower users. Unlike Web2, which is more centralized and controlled by a few big companies, Web3 promotes peer-to-peer interactions and utilizes blockchain technology. It enables direct ownership, transparency, and trust through decentralized applications (dApps) and cryptocurrencies. If you want to learn how to get web3 https://romtos.com/learn-more-about-the-product-owner/what-is-web-3 I recommend checking out this article. It provides a comprehensive overview of Web3, its features, and potential use cases. It's a great starting point to deepen your understanding.