We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Guitar Guitar - Set Up? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Jul 12 '23
I had an online chat with Guitar Guitar this morning about several potential purchases, one of which was a bass guitar.

I asked the guy if any appliances were checked before shipping (previous experience in other places when goods arrived with obvious flaws).

I was told that everything they sell is checked and configured.

Does anyone have any recent experience using them? Is this really the case? I couldn't find any mention of it anywhere. I can't have them telling lies about it, but since I haven't used them for many years, I really wouldn't know!

By the way, there is the same bass in Peach Guitars, and they also claim that every instrument is tested and tuned.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Jul 12 '23
The one bass I have bought from Guitar Guitar arrived perfectly set up (for me), but I can’t say more than that.
Elan Miller
Elan Miller Jul 12 '23
I can share some general insights about Guitar Guitar. While I haven't personally used them recently, it's encouraging to hear that they claim to check and set up the instruments they sell. This attention to detail can ensure that you receive a quality instrument without any flaws. 
The Forum post is edited by Elan Miller Jul 28 '23