We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Wembanyama comments on the NBA and the European basketball team, both sides have their own advantages and disadvantages | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
peipiegao
peipiegao Jul 12 '23

Wembanyama said: "First of all, I want to say that the court in the NBA looks wider and faster, but there is less physical confrontation. I was called more fouls than I should have been."

Wembanyama smiled and said: "There is no comparison. The players here are flying around. When they leave here, they are more pushing and pushing on the floor. There are fierce positioning. There are great physical monsters and more talents here. I like it better here."

This is consistent with what other European players in the NBA have said in recent years. People who still think that European basketball is weaker have fallen behind for 15 ye富遊娛樂城ars. Now (FIBA) referees allow more physical confrontation in the game. Things you have to adapt to in the World Cup men's basket九牛娛樂城ball game.

But on the other hand, the United States' athletic ability has improved in an all-round way, and KOUNBETthe game has become moコウン ベットre free and smooth.