We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is this company of flutes any good? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Aug 2 '23
Hello everyone I'm renting a Selmer flute. Does anyone have any experience, should I buy it from Selmer?
Thank you very much!
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Aug 2 '23
I've recently found out about them, so I'm also looking for some feedback.
Jacob Graham
Jacob Graham Aug 2 '23
Regarding your question about Selmer flutes, while I don't have personal experience with them, I always suggest checking out reviews and talking to other musicians who might have used them. And hey, when it comes to buying an instrument, looking for the flute price can be a game-changer! You want to make sure you're getting the best value for your money. As someone who's really into music and exploring different instruments, I gotta say the Irish flute is a hidden gem! It's not as common as some other instruments, but that's what makes it special, right? I'm actually learning to play the flute myself, and I've been enjoying every moment of it!
murphy bridget
murphy bridget Sep 4 '23

Hello! Renting a Selmer flute is a great way to start, especially if you're new to playing. Before deciding to buy, ensure you're comfortable with the instrument, and it suits your playing style. It's often a good idea to consult with your music teacher or a professional flutist for advice on your specific needs and whether buying a Selmer flute is the right choice for you.