We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Amazon vs eBay Customer Service: Consumer Survey Addresses Response Times and Resolutions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kathleen Chesterton
In today's digital age, online shopping has become an integral part of our daily lives. Two of the most prominent players in the e-commerce industry are Amazon and eBay. Both platforms offer a vast array of products and services, attracting millions of customers worldwide. However, the quality of customer service can significantly impact the overall shopping experience. In this topic, we will explore a consumer survey that delves into the response times and resolutions of customer service issues on Amazon and eBay.
The Forum post is edited by Kathleen Chesterton Aug 4 '23
Cody Adams
Cody Adams Aug 3 '23

Hey there,

I recently had the chance to compare amazon vs ebay customer service  and boy, what a difference it made in my shopping experience!

With Amazon, their customer service was top-notch. Whenever I had a question or concern, I could easily reach them through live chat, email, or even a quick call. The best part? They responded super fast, which saved me a lot of time and hassle.

On the other hand, eBay's customer service left me a bit disappointed. It took longer to get a response, and sometimes I felt like my concerns weren't fully addressed. Returns and refunds were a bit more complicated, and that added to the frustration.

When it comes to issue resolutions, Amazon was a pro! They handled any problems with efficiency and professionalism, making me feel valued as a customer. On the contrary, eBay's resolution process was not as smooth, and it took longer to get my issues sorted out.