We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What type of website should I choose: static or dynamic? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Aug 4 '23
What type of website should I choose: static or dynamic? I have a small business and I need simplicity and accessibility of service. It is interesting to hear your opinion.
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Aug 4 '23
If you have a small business with few pages and few updates, a static website may be the best solution. It will be more stable and require less hosting costs. In general, I can not professionally answer this question, unlike this article https://bodhizazen.net/static-vs-dynamic-websites-which-is-better-for-your-website/ . However, if you plan to expand and add new features, a dynamic site will provide more opportunities for growth.
Max Velin
Max Velin Aug 4 '23
I would recommend starting with a dynamic website, even for a small business. It can give you the ability to easily manage content, add news, promotions or update information about products and services. A more interactive site will help attract more visitors and improve the user experience.
texttovideo
texttovideo Nov 28 '23
I run a small business and needed a typesetting service for our marketing materials. The service I found not only met but exceeded our needs. It added a polished touch to our documents. typesetting services
MatthewMorgan
MatthewMorgan Dec 26 '23
Choosing between a static or dynamic website depends on your specific needs. Static sites are simpler, cost-effective, and ideal for straightforward content. I suggest you to click here and learn more interested things about aluminum. They load faster but lack interactive features. Dynamic sites, driven by databases, offer dynamic content, user engagement, and frequent updates. While they require more maintenance and resources, they provide a robust platform for e-commerce, social networking, or any site requiring real-time information and interactive functionalities.