We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Maths widget? | Forum

Jacq
Jacq Jan 23 '13
Does anyone know where I can find a mathematics widget.  I need to create a pre configured calculator that users will enter a numerical amount and get an instant result.

e.g.  I need to configure Y x10 so when a user enters 'Y' they get 10y.  Or in other words they key in 12 (Y) and get 120

I need this so users can convert an item valued in monetary terms (say USD) and convert it into a credit value so they can sell it on my site.  I wish to place this in users dashboards to make converting to credit easy.  I am still waiting for Oxwall to produce a shopping cart which uses credits!

Any ideas?  Thank you
The Forum post is edited by Jacq Jan 23 '13
Unique
Unique Jan 23 '13
Try below:
widgetbox. com/tag/math
fx-rate. net / getwidget_calculator /
The Forum post is edited by Unique Jan 23 '13
Jacq
Jacq Jan 23 '13
Thanks for the links but I need to create my own calculator with a certain configured equation
Jacq
Jacq Jan 23 '13
Don't know why this is suddenly writing in bold?
cit27
cit27 Jan 23 '13
do not tick "B" symbol
cit27
cit27 Jan 23 '13
yes automatic bold...why team?
only in reply to this topic?
The Forum post is edited by cit27 Jan 23 '13
Unique
Unique Jan 23 '13

Quote from Jacq Don't know why this is suddenly writing in bold?
may be caused by the text below:
widgetbox. com/tag/math
fx-rate. net / getwidget_calculator /

tracy
tracy Jan 24 '13
that's funny :)
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Apr 17 '22
How do a Mathematics widget work? Can it help me with some Mathematics Problem I really am interested in these.
Rick
Rick Jun 5 '23
Stop wasting time with complicated calculations, let free basic math calculators do all the work for you! It makes it easier to understand the important numbers in life with creative calculators. Math doesn't have to be a chore - it can be fun with https://www.calculator.io/basic-calculator/! Let's Calculate!

beyondherd
beyondherd Feb 27
Unlock the power of cutting-edge technology with our revolutionary ALICE CALCULATOR at calculadora alicia! Say goodbye to traditional calculators and hello to a world of intelligent computation. Whether you're a student, professional, or enthusiast, ALICE CALCULATOR is your ultimate companion for all mathematical tasks. Experience the future of calculation today!