We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What is this?? | Forum

Dawn
Dawn Jan 24 '13
I was copying and pasting text into a forum post and this message came up, i now cant use my site at all...

Message:SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connectionsFile:/home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/database.phpLine:187Trace:#0 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/database.php(217): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/ow.php(123): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(67): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(56): BOL_UserDao->__construct() #5 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(121): BOL_UserDao::getInstance() #6 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(110): BOL_UserService->__construct() #7 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/user.php(52): BOL_UserService::getInstance() #8 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/user.php(40): OW_User->__construct() #9 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/ow.php(80): OW_User::getInstance() #10 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(706): OW::getUser() #11 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(102): OW_Application->userAutoLogin() #12 /home/freeswin/public_html/test/oxwall/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #13 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

tracy
tracy Jan 24 '13
have you tried repairing your database?
Alia Team
Alia Jan 29 '13
Dawn, this error means that you have reached the limit of max amount of connections per second.
You will need to contact your hosting company to increase the amount.