We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

adapting potty training techniques | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stefan
Stefan Aug 12 '23
Let's come together and share our wisdom so we can help our older furry friends learn new tricks and maintain a clean and happy living environment for both them and us. Did you seek professional guidance or rely on online resources? And if you have any insights into adapting potty training techniques for puppies with health considerations, I'm all ears.

The Forum post is edited by Stefan Aug 12 '23
Daniela Rich
Daniela Rich Aug 12 '23

In terms of adapting potty training techniques for puppies with health considerations, I've found that consulting with a veterinarian was immensely helpful. They provided guidance on how to tailor the training process based on my puppy's specific needs. Additionally, read here the article that also offers useful tips for training puppies, which can be modified to accommodate health issues.

Natalie Johnson
Natalie Johnson Aug 12 '23
By taking them out at the same times each day, you help them anticipate and understand when it's time to use the potty pad. Consistency in timing can reduce accidents and reinforce the habit of using the designated area.