We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hotels.com reviews, where can I find 'em? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
NickSun
NickSun Aug 15 '23
Hey, forum fam! I'm planning a trip soon and I'm considering using Hotels.com to book my accommodations. I've never used the site before and I wanna make sure it's legit and reliable. Can anyone recommend a good site for Hotels.com reviews and customer experiences? I wanna hear from real people who have used the site to book their travel accommodations. So, if you've got any suggestions, drop them in the comments, please and thank you!
John Staples
John Staples Aug 15 '23
Hi! Whether I'm looking for a luxury five-star hotel in the city center or a cozy budget motel on the outskirts, Hotels.com has never disappointed me. The wide range of hotels available ensures that I can always find the perfect place to stay, no matter the destination. And if I do not know what to choose, I can always contact hotels com customer service and they will gladly provide me with excellent advice on any hotel that interests me, and it will be much easier for me to make a choice.