We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Talent contest | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mamarika
Mamarika Aug 15 '23
Hello. I have many talents. Do you think it might be worth taking part in a talent contest?
Julia Crawford
Julia Crawford Aug 15 '23
Greetings, fellow code architects! I'm excited about Dev's Got Extra Talent which I found out about at https://turnkey-labs.com/devs-got-talent/ and I'm thinking of showing off my impressive card tricks. Who knew my sleight of hand couldn't win me a cash prize? It's time to debunk the myth that developers are solely focused on screens and keyboards. Let's shuffle the deck and deal the winning hand or show off our other talents!
Micaeljames
Micaeljames Nov 11 '23
Embark on a journey into the elite world of Team Talented, a distinguished agency and management company seamlessly connecting clients with the best in professional speakers, comedians, and musicians. Explore the diverse world of entertainment with teamtalent, a premier agency and management company dedicated to connecting clients with top-tier professional speakers, comedians, and musicians. With a commitment to personalized and reliable service, Team Talented stands as a premier choice in the industry. Rooted in years of experience, our team takes pride in being professional, trustworthy, and dedicated to elevating your entertainment experience. Whether it's securing the perfect talent for your event, booking gigs for our talented roster, or propelling new talent to new heights, Team Talented ensures an unparalleled level of service. Experience excellence with Team Talented and redefine your entertainment expectations."