We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you relax? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Bonnie Bin
Bonnie Bin Aug 17 '23

I mean, do you prefer active or passive recreation? Maybe after a hard day's work, you prefer to just smoke a vape or something else on the sofa, rather than go for a walk, what do you say? If I'm right, then share the services where you buy things for relaxation.

Judie Ronn
Judie Ronn Aug 17 '23
I am not one of those people who will go out after a week of work, I prefer to spend the weekend at home. I like to vape and watch TV or play video games. This will surely be the best weekend for me. I can also use the CBD that I order on www.utopian.ch/ There, all the products comply with Swiss and European standards and laws, so you can fully enjoy shopping from this site without any worries. So if you are interested in, you can try it.
Finn
Finn Aug 17 '23
Mostly when the weekend comes, I spend all my free time with my girlfriend. And we can be completely immersed in the series on some days, and on other days we can stay somewhere outside the city. It depends on the mood. However, when I'm stressed at work, I often smoke disposable electronic cigarettes, it helps me calm down faster.