We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500.PHTML | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
beau richardson
beau richardson Jan 28 '13
once again like everyone im getting this error ive looked at all other answers and they are hard to understand. If required i cn send extra detail to who ever can solve this problem im on x10hosting with a sub domain. I used the debug mode to find out whats wrong with it and thats whats in the screen shot attached
The Forum post is edited by beau richardson Jan 28 '13
Attachments:
  ow help.jpg (100.45Kb)
Spess
Spess Jan 28 '13
I am having the same kind of issue but a few variations:

File: /public_html/SocialNetwork/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php

Line: 657
Type: SmartyCompilerException

The Forum post is edited by Spess Jan 28 '13
beau richardson
lets hope someone can help us then :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Beau,

Is there any limits on your server on multiple database connections?
beau richardson
apparently it is limited just to 3 databases and i only have 1 thats all my host says on database and limits im using free x10hosting
The Forum post is edited by beau richardson Jan 28 '13
Duane
Duane Jun 14 '13
I get this error & page as well when I attempt to log in with twitter, using the twconnect plugin. I don't know if this is due to plugin coding, and the very recent API changes though...
The Forum post is edited by Duane Jun 14 '13
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
Beau, 

you need to upgrade your hosting plan, or contact the support of your hosting company and increase the amount of multiple database connections

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
Well done! I thank you your blog post to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: how to make a girl fall in love tải app 789club