We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

MCAT retake advising | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
NickSun
NickSun Aug 28 '23
 I'm so bummed that I didn't get the MCAT score I needed on my first try. I'm planning to retake but want to improve my study approach. My cousin who recently got into medical school recommended Medic Mind's MCAT retake advising services. Do you provide guidance on areas to focus my studying? What MCAT materials would you recommend for a retake student? I'd love to connect with someone who can help me make a new study plan. Let me know if you think you can help!
John Staples
John Staples Aug 29 '23
Every medical school applicant faces the daunting CASPer exam, testing rapid situational judgement and communication skills under time pressure. While you can’t entirely eliminate nerves on test day, you can build up skill and confidence through practice. Working with a CASPer tutor allows you to hone your approach through scenarios crafted to identify strengths and target growth areas. At https://medicmind.us/casper-tutor/ , expert CASPer tutors leverage proven methods to help you bring your A-game when it matters most.