We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Comment créer un plugin pour la traduction de oxwall 1.5 en français? | Forum

Yann Kenneth
Yann Kenneth Jan 29 '13
Bonjour à tous. J'aimerais obtenir de l'aide par rapport à la création d'un plugin de traduction de oxwall en langue française (les étapes à suivre). Merci
Yann Kenneth
Yann Kenneth Feb 1 '13
Voici ma traduction de Oxwall en français. Ce n'est pas parfait mais j'ai fais de mon mieux.
Attachments:
  lang-dump-30-01-13.zip (73.98Kb)
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 18
Excellent read, I simply passed this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little research on that. And the man actually bought me lunch because I discovered it for him smile So i want to rephrase that: Appreciate your lunch! 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
Have you tried twitterfeed on your blog, i think it would be cool.*”\"” ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
Based on my research, after a property foreclosure home is bought at an auction, it is common for any borrower to be able to still have any remaining balance on the mortgage loan. There are many lenders who try to have all costs and liens cleared by the following buyer. On the other hand, depending on particular programs, laws, and state guidelines there may be several loans which are not easily resolved through the shift of lending options. Therefore, the duty still rests on the lender that has received his or her property in foreclosure. Many thanks sharing your notions on this site. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Thank you pertaining to discussing that superb content material on your web site. I ran into it on the search engines. I am going to check to come back after you publish extra aricles. lodeonline68
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
actually, it is not a good idea to buy refurbished computers coz the price of brand new computers is so low” ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I lately stumbled on your website and also have been learning along. I was thinking I might leave my very first remark. I do not know what to state except that I have liked reading through. Solid website. I am going to maintain browsing this site incredibly typically. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I lately stumbled on your website and also have been learning along. I was thinking I might leave my very first remark. I do not know what to state except that I have liked reading through. Solid website. I am going to maintain browsing this site incredibly typically. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I would really love to guest post on your blog.:;”.. ESAVER WATT