We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Adding text to the top of the page... - Paid Membership | Forum

Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
Is there a way to edit the page? also The pricing seems to be squished on the page is there a way to change this as well ?
Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
what I'd like to do is have the test of the description in the left side empty box and the price on the right side box
Attachments:
  smuched.jpg (155.57Kb)
Brien
Brien Jan 30 '13
and in this clip I'd like to add text why subscribing is better basically ......
Attachments:
  text.jpg (163.09Kb)
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 31 '13
Brien,

1. text.jpg

You will need to add text to : ow_plugins/membership/views/controllers/subscribe_index.html

2.smuched.jpg
test of the description in the left side empty box and the price on the right side box

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Currently you have an emtpy box to the left because first column shows user which user role he currently has.

To move the description of the membership separately from the rest of the information you will need to modify source code of the plugin heavily.
Brien
Brien Jan 31 '13
thx much .
Petre Marian
Petre Marian Mar 11 '17
Adding some text On top of the page by editing 

ow_plugins/membership/views/controllers/subscribe_index.html

is still working?

Because I try and the text DONT appear ...

Maybe I'm supid but I must put text "between" what? I try <span> <text> etc the text NOT appear...

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 13 '17

Petre, please make sure that you cleared the compiled resources. Find the instructions here: https://wiki.oxwall.com/plugin-tuts:enable-debug

Also, we must to inform you that the changes you perform through the code will be lost in case you perform the plugin update. So, please backup all your changes before the update to be able to restore them.

You do not have permission to reply this topic