We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Selling a dating website | Details | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Jan 31 '13
Hey guys, me and a friend recently published a brand new dating website, and now were trying to sell it to make something else instead.

The site is called DatingLeaf, and there's already a Facebook fanpage, it's a .com, and we decided if someone buys it within two days, then we'll let them have the hosting panel to it too, instead of having to install it all on their own hosting/server.

If your interested in purchasing it, and want to discuss a price, just PM me, and I'll get back to you thanks!

The Forum post is edited by JB TECH Jan 31 '13
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Feb 1 '13
what is the link for this dating website?
JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 1 '13
We got rid of the domain and hosting now because we had to get our new website up, so now we just have the source code.
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Feb 1 '13
what features does it have Jake?
JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 1 '13
music, chatrooms, videos, photos, etc
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Feb 1 '13
and could I integrate it into my existing website? 
JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 1 '13
That's up to you, Stan. If you re-code it in a way, it's possible.
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Feb 1 '13
that doesn't seem much for a dating script Jake, I have viewed a few dating scripts with a lot more features than that my friend, anyway thank you for letting me know.
JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 1 '13
There's a lot of features though, I didn't write them all. If you want, here's a list:

-Chat

-Photos

-Videos

-Blog

-Games

-Mobile Site

-Basic status

-Calendar

-Affiliates

-Adverts

-Built in Admin cp

-Music (members can rate, and upload)

theres even more.

Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Feb 1 '13
cheers for that Jake, I am just going to stick with my website and see where it takes me as I have just added some new features, thanks again.
JB TECH
JB TECH Feb 1 '13
ok :)