We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Rock Island .22 M1500 & M1400 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex
Alex Sep 12 '23
Hi Members,

I have seen a recent advert for .22 LR under the name of Rock Island Armory. Two rifles are offered: 

M1500 - 22 Mag - AU$400/- with 5 shot mag, blued with timer stock 

M1400 - 22 LR - AU$300/- with 5 shot mag, blued with timber stock 

Can anybody advise where these rifles are made, and an idea of build/accuracy. Regards, Martin

Ibrahim Simmons
Ibrahim Simmons Sep 12 '23
I sure coouldn't find any information on these rifles.  I do know that Armscor/Rock Island Armory makes firearms in the Philippines, but I'm sure that's something you already knew.  If you end up finding anything out about these rifles, let us know, please! “We are all capable of believing things which we know to be unexpected.
Andrea
Andrea Sep 12 '23
Hey Martin! I actually saw an ad for Rock Island Armory .22 LR rifles recently. They caught my attention too, but I'm not too familiar with the specifics of their build and accuracy. Maybe some other members here can share their experiences with those rifles? By the way, have you checked out Glock OEM FFL frames? If you're interested, you can follow https://uspatriotarmory.com/product-tag/g-oem-ffl-frames for more information. Anyway, I'm also new here, so let's hope someone can give us some insights on those Rock Island rifles.
The Forum post is edited by Andrea Sep 12 '23