We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

photo plugin | Forum

Cees
Cees Feb 1 '13
Hi I'm looking for someone who wants to make or redesign the one we use now. I need a photo plugin that has the ability to set some albums for friends only, but also albums to set for public.
the plugin i use at the moment has not this option.
I am ready to pay for this so let me now if someone is interrested to do this for me
regards Cees
www.buddyfeeds.com
Pete
Pete Feb 1 '13

i went to your website i got this message

Seems we've detected you as a spammer

Please contact the site administration to avoid this issue and help us to improve anti spam policy.

i see your useing the spam plugin ,its a good plugin but blocks quite a few non spamers also ,so you might end up losing members that want to join.

you could add how did you find us on sign up and give them a few choices and make it compulsery on sign up for people to answer ,this will stop all bots .

The Forum post is edited by Pete Feb 1 '13
Pete
Pete Feb 1 '13
Also your secure image on your contact page is not showing
cit27
cit27 Feb 1 '13
If you are using the old antispammer plugin, you must update it to the latest version available...it has gotten better and not blind. You can try on My Site and will not be blocking you (as long as you are not using the blocked IP address).
GTranslated
The Forum post is edited by cit27 Feb 1 '13
Cees
Cees Feb 1 '13
if it is good problems are gone so you cane see my site.

suresh kumar
suresh kumar Feb 1 '13
did you try downloading the privacy plugin?
Cees
Cees Feb 2 '13
Hello Suresh

yes i installed it to but this gives me not what i want.
it has 3 items (public,my friends, only me) and thats for the whole photo plugin so you don't have the ability to set some albums private and some albums public
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 4 '13
Oxwall Market is more appropriate place for discussing custom plugins development. Consider about posting a job there.
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 4 '13
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.