We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changer la place des plugins | Forum

Justine
Justine Feb 2 '13
Je voulais savoir si il était possible de changer la place des plugin ? Par exemple, si on veut mettre "groupes" dans le tableau de bord utilisateur au lieu qu'il soit sur le profil utilisateur, est-ce possible ? Comment fait on ?

_____

I wanted to know if it was possible to change the position of plugin? For example, if we want to place "groups" in the dashboard user and not inthe user profile, is it possible? How are we doing?

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Oui. C'est possible et facile aussi.

1) groups\activate.php : Vous changez "PLACE_PROFILE" => PLACE_DASHBOARD

2) Apres, vous devez "deactivate" et "activate" le plugin.

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 18
I am typically to blogging and i truly appreciate your posts. This article has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your site and maintain checking achievable information. 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
Can I just say what a reduction to find somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the right way to carry a difficulty to mild and make it important. More people must learn this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more in style since you definitely have the gift. ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What a perfect site. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Hallå där cowboy! Låter som om ni har haft en spännande ridtur med kanon fin natur!! ) Puss & Kram från dina favorit tjejer!! lodeonline68
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I’ve already been examinating away some of your tales and it is pretty excellent things. I’ll certainly bookmark your own blog. ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
This post something certainly worth reading. There are tons of sites that really make no sense at all. Please keep up the fresh blogging and many more people will keep coming. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I simply desired to say thanks once again. I’m not certain the things that I would’ve undertaken in the absence of the solutions shared by you concerning such problem. It has been a very distressing setting in my view, but understanding a new well-written tactic you treated it forced me to jump over happiness. I’m just happy for this support and in addition believe you realize what an amazing job your are undertaking training men and women through your web blog. I am sure you haven’t encountered any of us. ESAVER WATT