We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

recommend a waterproof blanket for dogs | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Sep 25 '23
Hello, recently with my wife bought a puppy, a huge problem now is his transportation in the car, after each trip I have to drive the car for a comprehensive dry cleaning, please tell me how can you wean the dog to crap in the car? There is no way to stop at all every 30-40 minutes. I have already accepted the hair, it can be quickly removed, but here are frequent "trips to the toilet" on the seat already pisses me off. I hope for your help!
The Forum post is edited by Alexis Sep 26 '23
Olov
Olov Sep 25 '23

Hello, of course, and you thought a pet wouldn't cause problems?) Especially a puppy, especially with long transportation. In my time I also suffered with a similar problem, but I only had enough to go to the dry cleaner once, it cost me too much. I found a great option for me in the form of a special blanket for dogs, if you are considering such options, I can advise you to look Waterproof Blanket for my dog on the site of the project "PottyBuddy" https://pottybuddy.co/products/waterproof-blanket. On the site you can read more about their offerings and then make an informed choice. I hope I have been able to help in this matter. Good luck with your application and order!