We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Troubleshooting Assistance for Peacock TV | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
charles
charles Oct 3 '23

For any assistance needed during viewing sessions, here are some troubleshooting solutions that you can use:

For more  Peacocktv.com/tv

Firmware Updates on Vizio Smart TVs: When encountering issues with the PeacockTV app on your Vizio smart TV, both firmware and app must remain up to date. Outdated applications or firmware may cause compatibility issues and malfunction.

Internet Connection: A smooth streaming experience is possible with a stable and secure internet connection. Checking the connection is preferable if there are playback and buffering problems. Consider connecting the TV via Ethernet for increased stability.

Clear Cache and Data (if Applicable): If the PeacockTV app continues to give you issues, clearing its cache and data might help resolve them. Open the Vizio smart TV’s Settings and search for “Apps.” Now, search for “Peacock TV.” You can then proceed with the “Clear cache” and “Clear data” options.

FAQs: Most Asked Questions What is Peacock TV?

Owned by NBCUniversal, PeacockTV streams live channels, sports, on-demand content, and more.

Can I add PeacockTV to my Vizio smart TV?

To add Peacock TV to a Vizio smart TV, follow these steps: Open the App Store of Vizio and search for the Peacock TV app. Select the official app from the list that appears and proceed to install.

Are all Vizio smart TVs compatible with Peacock TV?

Most Vizio smart TVs with SmartCast capabilities should work seamlessly with Peacock.com/tv .

Should I have a subscription plan?

To access and stream content onto your Vizio smart TV, you will require a Peacock TV subscription – Free, Premium, or Premium Plus.