We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What are the security considerations when using cloud hosting for an Oxwall community site? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Smith
John Smith Oct 4 '23

Hello Oxwall Community!

I hope you're all doing well. I recently migrated our Oxwall community site to a cloud computing environment, and while I'm excited about the benefits of scalability and performance, I also want to make sure we're addressing all the security concerns that come with it.

I'd love to hear from those of you who have experience with cloud hosting for Oxwall or other similar platforms. What are the key security considerations we should be aware of?

Please share your insights, experiences, and any best practices you've followed to enhance the security of your Oxwall community site in a cloud hosting environment. Your input will be invaluable in helping us create a robust and secure platform for our community members.

Let's collaborate to make our Oxwall community site not only engaging but also a safe and secure space for everyone. Your contributions to this discussion are greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your expertise and input.